Wednesday, June 15, 2011

WELCOME to a NEW way of thinking and living.

Thanks in advance for checking out what will be a roller coaster of thoughts, ideas, and emotion.  I want to do my part of turning this planet on it's head.  This blog will be eye-opening, offensive, and scary. It will either piss you off or will make you stand and cheer.  I don't deal much in grey areas, although they do have their time and place.

My humble goal is to ween everyone off of relying on the government.  The government has put policies in place that have been shamelessly self-destructive and we are the only ones to blame.  I will work towards awakening the self-reliant beast in people worldwide.

Many people bang their head against the wall or their fist against the table and scream WHY?  WHY does the government do the things that they do?  How does the government get away with doing X Y or Z?  WHY does that person get rewarded for bad behavior while I am busting my ass 60 hours a week at a career?  Is there a better, more responsible way to legislate behavior?

OF COURSE there is and I will be exposing the fraudulent activity of both political parties.  For the record, I am a registered voter and neither a Republican or a Democrat.   I am a person that is disgusted to what has happened to our population and what role the government has had on that.  I will be opening your eyes and your mind.

Most of the time I will be ranting about political ideas and the role that government plays in our lives.  I may stray off topic occasionally as the feeling strikes.  I was born free and it has gone downhill from there.  I work everyday to regain my freedom and ignore the government as best I can.

Thanks for your valuable time and I always welcome your comments and feedback. SQD

No comments:

Post a Comment